Your children are in the safe care of our professional, fun and experienced childcare staff who are also caring mothers. Our Centre offers a clean, homely and friendly environment.
Chelsea Heights Community Centre is licensed by DEECD (Department of Education and Early Childhood).
All staff meet the qualifications required for DEECD .
• Play based program
• Craft and art focus according to age
• Indoor/outdoor play
• Emplasis is on sharing and co-operation with the other children
• Wonderful variety of toys and puzzles
• Appropriate for children 0-5 years
STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT TO CHILD SAFETY
- We have zero tolerance of child abuse;
- We actively work to listen to and empower children;
- We have systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and respond to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures;
- We are committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal children, cultural safety for children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
When: Wednesday and Thursday • Time: 9am-1pm (4hr Session) • Cost: $35 per session (payable in advance)